You'll be receiving a 35 page PDF & separate Google Document to easily copy & paste the templates to use in your email inbox.
The emails you’ll find in this guide: 18 Customizable Email Templates
- Initial couples session inquiry.
- Initial wedding inquiry.
- Ready to book email.
- The booking email for couples sessions.
- The booking email for weddings.
- Destination client email.
- If you’re booked up or can’t shoot on their date response.
- Associate email if you’re booked up.
- Not the best fit response.
- Not the best fit after talking for a while response.
- Dealing with discounts.
- Getting ghosted follow up.
- Questionnaire email.
- The invoice email.
- The contract email.
- Final gallery send off.
- Working with a wedding coordinator.
- One month wedding check in.
I developed these email templates to:
- Create meaningful relationships with future clients from start to finish.
- Avoid getting ghosted.
- Connect with clients in a caring, friendly & unique way.
- Help potential clients feel comfortable with you right off the bat.
- Develop a friendship with clients.
- Ensure fast response times.
- Answer questions & get to know clients right away.
- Maintain a level of professionalism within every email.
- Present pricing in an effective way.
This guide is also JAM PACKED with:
- My favorite email sign off ideas to customize your emails!
- Helpful tips on initial communication with clients.
- How to avoid getting ghosted.
- Questions to have on your website’s contact form & tips.
- Ways to serve your clients through emails.
- How to handle Instagram DM inquires.
- How to create PDF pricing & welcome guides to attach to emails.
- How to help your clients feel comfortable with you even before the shoot.
- A text message to send to your clients on the day of their shoot or wedding.
- Discount codes to up-level your biz.
(Please note any of the emails can be customized for family sessions, maternity shoots, seniors, etc, but I have them geared towards couples).
No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Copyright @Juliakathleenphoto